The Buckle has been serving the Midwestern United States since 1985, and we’ve seen trends come and go, but our core values have remained the same throughout all of those years: to serve our customers with the best service and low prices on brand-name clothing and accessories. We believe that shopping should be an enjoyable experience, so if you follow these five simple rules when you shop at The Buckle, we guarantee you will get the results you want from your trip!
One of the best ways to shop at The Buckle is to prepare beforehand. This means knowing what you want, what you need, and what your budget is. It also helps to have an idea of the store's layout and what sections you want to hit up first. By being prepared, you can make the most of your time (and money) at The Buckle. For example, if you know that black skinny jeans are on sale for 50% off in the denim department, you won't waste any time looking for them or figuring out if they're in stock or not. You'll be able to quickly get those before they sell out! If you don't do this step, it will take longer to find what you want and you might not find it at all. Plus, by being prepared you're more likely to stick with your budget because you know how much money is available.
Go With the Flow
The best way to shop at The Buckle is to go with the flow. This means not overthinking your purchases and trusting your gut instinct. If you see something you like, go for it! Chances are, it will look great on you. Here are a few other tips to keep in mind
- Take Your Time: Don't feel pressured to buy anything. It's always better to make sure you're making an informed decision.
- Bring Something To Carry Everything In: Investing in a good bag or back pack can be worth it if you want more than one item.
- Be Kind: Every shopper has been there before - sometimes there's nothing that looks right on us, but that doesn't mean we should lash out at sales associates or other shoppers.
Take Advantage of Clearance Deals
When shopping at The Buckle, always be on the lookout for clearance deals. You can find these deals both in-store and online. Check the clearance section of the website often, as new items are added frequently. When shopping in-store, head to the back of the store where the clearance racks are located. Be sure to ask a sales associate if you have any questions about clearance items. With a little bit of patience and effort, you can snag some great deals at The Buckle!
Use Discount Codes Wisely
If you're looking to save money at The Buckle, one of the best ways is to use discount codes. But there are a few things you should keep in mind when using them. First, make sure the code is still valid. Second, read the fine print to see what restrictions apply. Third, check to see if the code can be used more than once. Fourth, remember that some codes can only be used on certain items. Fifth, don't forget to enter the code at checkout. By following these simple rules, you can save big at The Buckle!
Choose Comfort Over Trendiness
When shopping at The Buckle, always choose comfort over trendiness. After all, you'll be wearing these clothes every day, so you want them to be comfortable! Plus, trendy styles come and go quickly, so you'll likely get tired of them anyway. Here are a few tips for choosing comfort over trendiness
- Wear the jeans in the dressing room that seem most like what you would wear in your everyday life (e.g., if you work in an office environment or are outdoors a lot, try on jeans that look like they would work well in those situations).
- Pick out two different pairs of shoes: one casual pair that goes with more causal outfits and one dressier pair that can go with fancier outfits.
- Try on lots of jackets to find your perfect fit- there's nothing worse than being cold while trying to stay fashionable!
- Choose pants or skirts according to the activity- skirts can be more versatile than pants because they can transition from a professional outfit during the day into an evening outfit with just a change of shoes.
- If you're looking for something more formal, try on tuxedos and dresses.